Need some content writing?
Need copy for a radio spot? Perhaps you need descriptions of classes you offer, products you sell, or services you provide. Regardless of the context, we can help you with clear, precise content that reflects the voice of your business and gets your point across! Our Content Writing services begin at $150/page.
Samples of the content we’ve provided for businesses:
- Radio spots
- SEO Optimized Content
- Shaw, Hull & Navarrette CPAs of Fremont. SHN had a website many moons ago but nothing recent, so we started from scratch. We wrote a majority of the content; we also used their supplied content and edited it for SEO.
- Tim Perry Photography. We wrote all of this website’s content from scratch (and developed it, too, based on his needs).
- Cory Fuller, Omaha Realtor. Cory had lots of duplicate content on his website, all of which we rewrote and keyed appropriately. We helped Cory rebrand into The 402 Home Team and implement a new website.
- APPO.org. We rewrote much of the content on the site and optimized for SEO with their voice in mind.
- IT-Labs. Wrote content for their website…from scratch! Pages include:
- Email Marketing: eNewsletter
- Paradise Lawns. We write content and create images for every newsletter. We also have helped them create a series of automated emails for various situations, such as new client onboarding automations, prospect automations, and more. Sign up and see what we do!
- A Cup of Content. If you want to see the whole shebang of our email marketing skills, head over there. We create funnels with automated email sequences, weekly emails, and much more…all using ConvertKit.
- Blogging–Learn more here.
- Paradise Lawns. We ghost blog for them, working closely with the owner Dave on topics that help his search rankings. We also generate all graphics for these posts and then share them in his email marketing.
- Tim Perry Photography. We did a few blog posts here and there for Tim to help with his ranking, and in February 2017 he will be working with us on a regular basis to ghost blog for him.
- Rockbrook Camera’s blog, Photo Resolution. Launched October 2015, Photo Resolution is an all encompassing project for us. We branded/named it, developed the logo, set up the WordPress site, implemented the SEO content (including analytics and webmaster tools setup), and put together an editorial calendar that includes social media, eNews, and more. Watch for some posts over there by Kim Bultsma as well!
- Curt Hofer & Associates blog. We have ghost written several blog posts for them that focus on the keywords they wanted to be known for.
- Social Media
- G.O.A.T.z (Greater Omaha Area Trail Runnerz). This is our baby…we do all of their social media for the main page as well as individual Facebook pages for the different races. In 2016, they sold out EVERY RACE, and they attributed much of that to our continued social media presence.
- Tim Perry Photography. We collaborate with Tim to create great photography and videos for our clients…and he hires us, too! In January 2016, he moved from .net to .com. In January 2017, he ranked #4 on Google for the search term “omaha real estate photographer” We attribute this to blogging, on-page and on-site SEO, and SMO (social media optimization).
Content Marketing Services
With so much available, it’s tough to know where you should be focusing your marketing and advertising efforts.
But we know that content works.
Omaha Content Marketing Services from
Content a la mode
Learn Content Marketing
Let’s be honest: it’s best when a business can implement its own content marketing. We even teach you how to do it yourself at A Cup of Content.
Social Media Marketing
It’s not “Are you on Facebook?” but, “I loved your Instagram video!” We stay on top of social media changes, and we walk you through a strategy to help your business online and behind the counter.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
With all of the noise online, it’s tough to lead the pack when the pack is strong. Your website can’t be the only thing that’s optimized for search engines, and we make sure of just that.
Blogging for SEO
We totally get it that writing (well) isn’t everyone’s forte. So Content a la mode’s blogging services are geared toward your business, its products and services, SEO (search engine optimization), and your business’s unique voice.
Copywriting / Content Writing
With search engines placing more and more emphasis on your copywriting and that your content needs to be written in context, it’s important that you optimize your site so that you are found online.
Chatbot & Email Marketing
Email isn’t dead. But if your target demographic is on Messenger, then maybe your business should be, too.
Photography & Video Services
Need event photography coverage? Or some good images for your website? Perhaps some how-to videos or live video on Facebook? Whatever your need, we can help with professional photography and video services.
Consulting & Training Services
If you have an in-house team and are looking for outside guidance, we can work with your business to provide consulting and training for all of our content marketing services.
Current website need some love? Want to create a new WordPress website from scratch? You should own your website and know how to use it. We make sure of that.
I have known Kim for quite awhile. She is professional and client-driven. In today’s world, social media is so important for any business. I have received so many compliments from my clients about how they enjoy my Facebook posts. Kim also developed my new website, which launched in January 2016. I would recommend Kim and her services to anyone. She is a huge asset, and I’m glad she is a part of my team!
Tim Perry, Tim Perry Photography
I don't always understand what they are doing, but I want them to keep doing it. I keep getting more and more pool leads every week. I've had the best year ever.
Mike Mcatee, Creative Structures
We’re ready when you are! Your deliciously written content is right around the corner.